Do you want to work for people who care about technology the way you do? Are you keen to be part of a team that can demonstrate deep expertise and a desire to learn, working on streaming data solutions with modern technologies such as Java 8, Go, Node and AWS who are proud to share experiences at the latest tech meetups?
You will learn and grow with experienced engineers who are excellent at their craft, as well as mentoring and seeing talented junior members of the team grow alongside you.
We work in small teams that are self-managing and motivated by delivering rapid and visible business benefit. We thrive on collaborating with our peers to find the solution together. SaleCycle gives engineers autonomy and technical ownership within a flexible environment where culture and innovation are key to a team who genuinely believe in their product.
Do you feel like you're building software just for the sake of it right now? Do you believe in what you do? Do you love what you do? Why not join a business moving forward where you will contribute through your deep technical understanding of one or more modern development languages, with a focus on TDD, and see the positive effect your efforts have upon the success of the business .
SaleCycle has start-up style, open plan offices that create an environment of fun and energy. Join SaleCycle where we believe in collaboration within the engineering team and want you to help to make the decisions, and not just to be told what to do.
Recently voted the Number 1 Tech Company to work for, SaleCycle offers plenty of the usual perks, however we feel that our engineers should have:
- A working environment that encourages collaboration, creativity and professional development.
- Flexibility in the languages they use, we encourage creative freedom and learning. We believe it’s about creating innovative solutions, not what has worked in the past.
- Training and Development, staying ahead in the industry doesn’t just happen and we have to take the time to make sure you get the right training and development.
- Industry standard certifications, we encourage our engineers to continually learn and apply this to gain certification
Your Professional Skills
As the best fit for this role you will have:
- Commercial Experience in Software Engineering/ Developing role, preferably with related Degree
- Front-End React.JS experience
- Proficiency in one or more of the following:
Node.JS/ Java/ Golang/ C# / .NET/ MVC/ Web API, or any JVM based language
AWS stack (DynamoDB, S3, EC2, Kinesis, Lambda, EMR) is preferred
- Working Knowledge of Git
- Experience with test automation and high code coverage
- Continuous Delivery experience
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt or Terraform)
- Knowledge of Apache Spark, Apache Ignite and/or Apache Flink would be advantageous, however not essential
If you would like to join our Software Engineering team download the full details then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)191 5007435
**We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability status or age.**