Our products and business are gaining further investment which will see our Product team grow once again! The team are responsible for defining our current range of products and portfolio as well as go-to-market, working with engineering, Sales, Client Services teams and more, this role is central to the business and touches all aspects of SaleCycle’s product and service. SaleCycle exists within the world of Digital Marketing and ecommerce, within this cutting-edge industry you’ll need to be creative and strategic. With clients all over the world and people in all time zones you’ll need a flexible approach to making yourself available and the ability to self-manage your workload and responsibilities.
Reporting into the Head of Product your responsibilities will include...
- Assist the Sales team(s) in producing quotes, bids and proposals for both prospective and existing customers.
- Support Global Sales Teams with prospective customer calls and deliver technical and product related advice and guidance to prospects and Salesperson.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of SaleCycle’s solution and features as well as those of its key technology partners.
- Design, manage and review processes between Sales and Implementation teams.
- Provide support to Implementation professionals when setting up complex client requests.
- Contribute to the creation and distribution of product related materials; documentation and central Wiki.
- Deliver product feature training to Sales team(s)
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of technology and market trends within the digital marketing industry.
- Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Central Sales people to create product-led content which will be shared with current and prospective clients.
- Conduct continuous business analysis & product-led market research, working closely with our Head of Product, to ensure we are driving our products in the right direction.
- Use best practice techniques and approaches to investigate, monitor and record all aspects of product and process maintaining high levels of security at all times.
- Stay current on industry technology trends and provide knowledge transfer to customers and colleagues.
What We Offer
- We value our team, so we offer Semi-flexible working hours, fully paid medical, dental & vision insurance, a relaxing 25 days of vacation, 401k with up to 5% match, life insurance, and lots of other cool perks!