Role Summary, Pre-Sales Consultant, Rainton Bridge, Tyne & Wear
You will be responsible for bridging the gap between our Sales and Implementation team, working with our Engineering, Sales, Account Management and Implementation teams and more, this role touches all aspects of SaleCycle’s product and service. SaleCycle exists within the world of Digital Marketing and ecommerce, within this cutting edge industry you’ll need to be creative and strategic. With clients all over the world and people in all time zones you’ll need a flexible approach to making yourself available and the ability to self manage your workload and responsibilities.
Reporting into the Implementation Manager (EMEA) your responsibilities will include...
- Assist the Sales team(s) in producing quotes, bids and proposals for both prospective and existing customers.
- Support EMEA Sales Teams with prospective customer calls and deliver technical and product related advice and guidance to prospects and Salesperson.
- Collaborating with the Product team to maintain a comprehensive knowledge of SaleCycle’s solution and features as well as those of its key technology partners.
- Provide support to Implementation professionals when setting up complex client requests.
- Deliver product feature training to Sales team(s)
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of technology and market trends within the digital marketing industry.
- Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
- Use best practise techniques and approaches to investigate, monitor and record all aspects of product and process maintaining high levels of security at all times.
- Stay current on industry technology trends and provide knowledge transfer to customers and colleagues.
What we offer
Recently voted the Number 1 Tech Company to work for, SaleCycle offers plenty of perks. Semi-flexible working hours, 25 days’ annual leave and free snacks to mention a few.
Sounds like you?
Please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a ring 0191 500 7435
Alternatively, if you would like to know more about other roles at SaleCycle, head over to our Careers page www.SaleCycle.com/Careers