Role Summary, South EMEA Junior Account Manager, Paris (France)
In the Client Services team based in Paris, the Junior Account Manager will contribute in the maximisation of customer success. She / He will handle a portfolio of French clients and support the Client Service Team in Executive tasks. The role holder will provide a world class service, championing client brands and increasing revenue as part of their campaign, therefore increasing the reputation, revenue and contract renewals for the business.
On the other hand, he / she will contribute in the maximisation of customer success, through analysing, testing and optimising the live campaigns as well as recommending new initiatives and products or simply providing market insights to the Client Service Team.
- Part time of the role holder job will be in assistance to the Senior Account Managers on their every day’s missions. The other part of the job will involve the full management of small and medium accounts.
- Take ownership over small and medium accounts and work to provide an exceptional, attentive service to the varying needs of the individual business, whether this is via phone, email, face to face, so that clients feel valued and trust SaleCycle with the delivery of their campaign.
- In partnership and help with the Account Managers, provide genuine relations to the highest-revenue clients to fulfil customer success. Including the update and optimisation of email designs/creatives throughout the campaign lifecycle, using programs such as Photoshop and Dreamweaver, ensuring the most relevant and up to date emails are used.
- Create long term campaign development plans to optimise account growth, proactively up-selling additional SaleCycle features and services, either directly for the AM Junior’s clients or as a support for the French Team.
- With the access to several live reports, troubleshoot any technical issues (e.g. client website/production issues/drop of impressions or emails sent etc.) so that SaleCycle campaign is seamless and clients feel engaged and educated.
- Analyse and effectively interpret data, including promotional/seasonal activity, sharing these reports with clients and make recommendations to enhance their campaign.
- Provide support to the other areas within the business, particularly supporting the Client and SaleCycle’s Implementation and Design teams to ensure the client on boarding process is seamless.
Your Personal Skills
- Genuine desire to excel at client service delivery and intuitively understand exactly what is needed
- Excellent organisational skills in order to balance and prioritise a number of clients queries, requests and challenges
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to manage client expectations positively
- Self-starting, autonomous and pro-active individual
- Strong team ethic with the ability to collaborate with a diverse range of people
Your Professional Skills
- First experience within a client service environment, ideally responsible for multiple clients
- Fluent French and English speaker with excellent spoken, written, and reading skills
- A digital background (agency, ESP, affiliate network, etc) is a plus
- Process driven with excellent organisational skills to balance priorities
- Is tech savvy, with (desired) skills in Photoshop, Dreamweaver & Advanced Excel
What we offer
We value our team, so we offer Semi-flexible working hours, a fully paid insurance scheme, a nice terrace for team lunches and lots of perks!
Sounds like you?
If you would like to join us as South EMEA Junior Account Manager, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.