Maximizing customer growth is at the heart of what the Account Management team does - whether that is recommending additional campaign services or features, generating statistics and trends or simply discussing with clients how successful their sales recovery is. Account Management is vital to our continued growth.
Reporting into the Head of Account Growth & Client Success you will be responsible for assisting the larger Client Services team with the analytical support they need to effectively maintain the client relationships. Responsibilities for the role include...
- Building effective relations with your clients, incorporating yourself into their brand, effectively becoming part of their ecommerce / marketing team
- Immersing yourself in client contracts and activity, understanding the gaps in their capability and campaigns in order to identify a solution that is fit for their needs
- Analyzing campaign performance, identifying trends and areas of enhancement, sharing this knowledge directly with your clients and colleagues
- Providing expert and understandable technical advice to your clients, partners and internal teams
- Salesforce Admin - Creating Contacts, Accounts and Opportunities as needed for strategic prospecting. Running reports and queries, as needed.
What we offer
- We value our team, so we offer Semi-flexible working hours, fully paid medical, dental & vision insurance, a relaxing 25 days of vacation, 401k with up to 5% match, life insurance, and lots of other cool perks!