Role Summary, South EMEA Head of Sales, Paris (France)
In the Sales Team based in Paris, the SEMEA Head of Sales will manage a team of Business Developer Managers and Lead Generation Specialists.
Deliver targeted sales results, both individually and through a team of direct reports, by identifying new sales prospects and building a solid sales pipeline. Ensure that all prospects are nurtured and fully engaged throughout the full lifecycle of the sales process.
With an array of services and benefits available through the SaleCycle package, we are seeking a passionate and driven South EMEA Head of Sales with the ability to identify and capitalise on new opportunities themselves and drive our already impressive success even further. This is an exceptionally exciting time to join our fast paced, growing business where your success is visible, recognised and rewarded!
Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer for EMEA, you will...
- Take ultimate responsibility for South EMEA new business development, with potential into the wider EMEA region, making a significant impact on the growth of the business
- Strategically drive & motivate your team of Business Development Managers and Lead Generation Specialists to exceed their quotas; targets that you forecast & assign, across multiple verticals
- Become an expert on our product, confidently marketing the benefits of SaleCycle’s solution to e-commerce businesses across the South EMEA region
- Exceed your sales targets and play a pivotal part of the success of the business
- Maintain detailed CRM records, contracts and various other administrative systems so that accurate documentation is kept on everyone that touches SaleCycle
- Provide support to other areas within the business, when required, to help maintain exceptional business performance and foster an environment of collaboration and teamwork
Your Personal Skills
- Able to inspire a team, not just manage it
- Tenacious, driven and motivated to succeed; striving towards both personal and business success
- Comfortable and confident in a start-up sales environment, with the ability to succeed
- Able to easily build new client relations in a professional environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to portray a strong professional image
- Strong, yet subtle, influential skills with the ability to negotiate effectively
- Strong team ethic and the ability to collaborate with a diverse range of people
Your Professional Skills
- Fluent English and French speaker with excellent spoken, written and reading skills
- Spanish or/and Italian speaker and writer (desirable)
- Leadership experience, with evidence of achieving at a team level
- Demonstrated experience of successful process and target driven sales attainment in a B2B, start-up environment
- A solid and up to date understanding of e-commerce (preferred)
- Proven experience of selling to major brands
- Knowledge of the digital industry, with preferred experience/awareness of the benefits of Software as a Service and an affiliate network environment (desirable)
- Organisational skills to balance and prioritise numerous prospects and employees, ensuring everyone is pleased and engaged with our brand
What we offer
We value our team, so we offer Semi-flexible working hours, a fully paid insurance scheme, a nice terrace for team lunches and lots of perks!
Sounds like you?
If you would like to join us as SEMEA Head of Sales, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.