About the Role of an Enterprise Sales Manager – NORDICS
As a globally growing business we are looking to recruit a new and exciting Enterprise Sales Manager to join SaleCycle to identify and explore markets within the Nordics. Our Sales Teams are essential to the growth of the business and the role of an Enterprise Sales Manager is to nurture relationships and engage with prospects, selling the SaleCycle products that meet our clients needs. The Enterprise Sales Manager will work closely with our Enterprise Sales Consultants to maintain a strong sales pipeline and become a specialist within the Behavioural Marketing solution sales space.
- Identify what markets are in the Nordics, and what the needs of these markets are
- Create awareness among Nordic Markets of who SaleCycle are, and what we can offer
- To become an expert in the products that SaleCycle offer in order to effectively deliver product demonstrations to clients on our services, system functionalities and next generation features
- Work closely with our consultants to determine the best approach to selling SaleCycle’s products, take ownership of the full sales process within your pipeline, clinching the sale with a consultative approach
- Network and engage with the ecommerce, affiliate marketing and digital industries, maximising all suitable opportunities to promote our business and increase client value
- Collaborate with wider SaleCycle support teams to ensure a seamless experience for your clients
- Leverage existing relations, within partnerships and existing clients, to strengthen the relationship within the brand and increase the likelihood of them joining SaleCycle.
- Through a nurturing approach, build a strong pipeline of the right level of brands, negotiating and closing business to benefit our growth, and therefore contributing to our market leader status.
- Provide support to the other areas within the business, when required, to maintain business performance and an environment of collaboration and teamwork.
What SaleCycle Can Offer You
Recently voted the Number 1 Tech Company to work for, SaleCycle offers plenty of perks;
- Semi-flexible working hours
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Life cover
- Great pension scheme
- Snacks/Drinks all day
- Cake on payday
- Free parking
- Relaxed dress code
And many more . . .