Business Development Specialist, Washington, DC - 1875 K St. NW
Do you want to engage internationally with the big players in the e-commerce sector on a daily basis? Are you interested in helping them to understand how our fantastic products can help make them more $$$? SaleCycle is a market leader. Put simply; our product, people and services are ahead of the curve, so it’s no wonder we have over 500 happy customers and counting. The problem is, we want more! We believe that all major, global brands deserve to know about how SaleCycle products can benefit them – and deserve to see some of our fantastic marketing content!
That is where you come in. We want you to dig deep, research key decision makes at key brands and tailor your approach using the best marketing, social media, and sales resources we have to guide their learning. You’ll need to liaise with our marketing team to ensure your prospect receives relevant and exciting content, then book in demonstrations to show exactly how SaleCycle can assist them.
- Develop a strong understanding of digital marketing and e-commerce alongside exceptional knowledge of SaleCycle’s products to determine suitability for fully researched prospects.
- Engage and develop relationships with prospects to determine their interest in SaleCycle products and marketing content, ensuring the prospect is engaged and fully aware of SaleCycle’s products with relation to their industry.
- Enrich data currently stored, building profiles of contacts through extensive research and development by using a variety of social methods.
- Developing existing contacts & leads and raising SaleCycle’s profile. Increase our customer base by reaching out to global market leaders within the US, Canada, Mexico & South America.
- ‘Socially sell’ SaleCycle products and services to prospective customers without pitching through a direct sales approach. Guide their learning and understanding before booking them in for a demonstration of SaleCycle product.
- Be very active on Social Media, create your own compelling social persona, building profiles of prospects, understanding their position, level of influence, market, competitors, colleagues etc.
- Assist the Marketing team in deciding on the content to display to the fully researched contacts, to maximize the likelihood of interaction.
What we offer
- We value our team, so we offer Semi-flexible working hours, fully paid medical, dental & vision insurance, a relaxing 25 days of vacation, 401k with up to 5% match, life insurance, and lots of other cool perks!