Role Summary, South EMEA Account Manager, Paris (France)
In the Client Services team based in Paris, the Account Manager will be the main point of contact for our Italian clients, and will also handle a portfolio of French clients. The role holder will provide a world class service, championing client brands and increasing revenue as part of their campaign, therefore increasing the reputation, revenue and contract renewals for the business.
Maximising customer growth is at the heart of what our Account Managers do - whether that is analysing, testing and optimising campaign performance, recommending new initiatives and products or simply providing market insights.
- Build effective, genuine relations with allocated clients and provide an exceptional, attentive service to the varying needs of the individual business, whether this is via phone, email, face to face, so that clients feel valued and trust SaleCycle with the delivery of their campaign.
- Create long term campaign development plans for clients to optimise account growth, proactively up-selling additional SaleCycle features and services.
- Effectively manage contract renewals for your clients, negotiating competitive rates to the benefit of both the client and our business whilst ensuring that they remain engaged and committed to SaleCycle.
- Update and optimise email designs/creatives throughout the campaign lifecycle, using programs such as Photoshop and Dreamweaver, ensuring the most relevant and up to date emails are used.
- Create, analyse and effectively interpret data, including promotional/seasonal activity, sharing these reports with clients and make recommendations to enhance their campaign.
- Proactively troubleshoot any technical issues (e.g. changes to software/client website) so that cart recovery is seamless and clients feel engaged and educated, supporting your client with any technical advice they may require.
- Liaise with the Technology Teams in order to action campaign enhancements and, following client interaction and analysis, suggest platform amendments to improve our system or service.
- Provide support to the other areas within the business, particularly supporting the Client and SaleCycle’s Implementation and Design teams to ensure the client on boarding process is seamless.
Your Personal Skills
- Genuine desire to excel at client service delivery and intuitively understand exactly what is needed
- Excellent organisational skills in order to balance and prioritise a number of clients queries, requests and challenges
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to manage client expectations positively
- Self-starting, autonomous and pro-active individual
- Excellent interpersonal skills, portraying a strong professional image
- Strong analytical approach to identify trends and opportunities
- Strong team ethic with the ability to collaborate with a diverse range of people
Your Professional Skills
- Fluent English, Italian and French speaker with excellent speaking, writing and reading skills
- Strong experience within a client service environment, ideally responsible for multiple clients
- Proven business awareness and the ability to deliver against specific client objectives
- A digital background (agency, ESP, affiliate network etc) is a plus
- Proven ability of creatively managing and up-selling into campaigns/accounts
- Flexibility to meet varying client requirements, including international travel
- Is tech savvy, with (desired) skills in Photoshop, Dreamweaver & Advanced Excel
What we offer
We value our team, so we offer Semi-flexible working hours, a fully paid insurance scheme, a nice terrace for team lunches and lots of perks!
Sounds like you?
If you would like to join us as South EMEA Account Manager, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.